Arthur Academies have a dress code rather than a uniform. Compliance with the dress code is mandatory and students not dressed according to the code will be sent home for proper attire.
• Navy Blue or White SOLID color collared shirts. This can include button up shirts or polo shirts.
- Shirts should not be light blue or have patterns.
- Tank tops are not part of our dress code.
- Long sleeved shirts worn under a collared shirt should follow our colors of white or navy blue.
• Navy Blue or Khaki Pant, shorts, skirts, leggings or dresses.
- Please be sure shorts, leggings or tights are always worn under skirts and dresses.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses should be just above the knee or longer.
• Please no short-shorts.
• Shoes must have a back on them. Flip-flops and clogs (crocks) are not part of our dress code.
• Sweaters and sweatshirts can be worn during class if appropriate in nature.
• Plain red or navy shorts may be worn on PE days WITH the PE shirt, otherwise students should be in everyday dress code on PE days. Shirts may be purchased at the office.
All students will be held to the dress code. If a student is not in compliance with the dress code, then s/he will be written up and s/he will need to change.
A "Uniform Exchange" box is located in the school office and is available for donation and/or obtaining usable, undamaged uniforms.